- DND - CFB Ottawa North (Rockcliffe) - 326.22 ha. or 806 acres. Canada Lands Company owns the base.
- DND - Medical Centre - Smyth Road - 18.53 ha. Canada Lands Company acquired the property.
- DND Armoury - 1200 Walkley Road - 3.50 ha.
- RCMP - 1200 Alta Vista - 23.40 ha.
- PWC - Sir John Carling Building - 30 Carling Ave.
- CBC - Edward Drake Building - 1500 Bronson Ave- 6.07 ha.
- NCC - Leamy Lake Park, Hull - 181.50 ha.
- PWC - Tunney's Pasture - Scott Street Ottawa - 46.0 ha. or 113 acres - The Canada Lands Company demolished the former Atomic Energy of Canada Building, and the CLC owns the property at Goldenrod, a parking lot. The Virus Laboratory and the Eldorado Nuclear Building have also been flattened.
- NCC - Lebreton Flats - 53.0 ha
- CMHC - Eastern Parkway, Montreal Road - 45.66 ha.
- PWC - 801 Fallowfield Road, Nepean - 434.80 ha.
- PWC - Canlands - O'Connor and Albert - 0.98 ha.
- PWC - National Library and Archives - 395 Wellington- 8.98 ha.
- AGR - Animal Virus Laboratory - 100 Gamelin, Hull - 0.66 ha.
- NCC - Arboretum - 0.3820 ha.
- PWC - National Wildlife Centre - 100 Gamelin Blvd. Hull - 6.14 ha. Transferred to Canada Lands Company.
- PWC - Animal Research Centre - Woodroffe Avenue, Nepean - 1,165.60 ha.
- ND - Naval Reserve Docking Facility.
- NCC - Dow's Lake Parking - Preston and Prince of Wales.
- ND - Petawawa - 20,770.80 ha.
- Transport Canada - Ottawa International Airport(Uplands) - 2,069.80 ha.
- CMHC Vacant lands - Boyer Road, Orleans, Gloucester - 75.60 ha.
- DND - CFB Leitrim - Hawthorne and Leitrim Roads - Gloucester - 231.15 ha.
- DOC Telecommunications - Engineering Lab. - 1241 Clyde - 20.23 ha.
- Gatineau Park - 34,400 ha.
Friday, July 20, 2012
"1984-1985 FEDERAL PROPERTY PROFILES - NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION"
Many of the following federal properties have been transferred to the Canada Lands Company and real estate developers.
Posted by savecfbrockcliffe's blog at 7:54 AM