|My sister Nancy Shaw at the Churchill Arms Motel.|
3. MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL - "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - the video was taped at Expo '67.
4. CBC Archives: John Lennon and Yoko Ono meet Trudeau.
5. Princess Diana in Ottawa, Canada - I was there, see the photos I took of Princess Diana, which are posted on my November 2012 blog.
7. Movin' In (From Montreal by Train) - by Stompin Tom Connors (from 1973.) - CN Rail is "North America's Railroad" now, a global entity.American Bill Gates owns 12% of CN Rail, valued at $4.7 billion dollars.
8. We become our own wolves - Music provided by Canadian independent artist Rae Spoon. Corrections Canada shut down the Isabel McNeil half-way house for women in Kingston, Ontario, which is across the street from Kingston Penitentiary. A tunnel connects the Prison for Women to Kingston Penitentiary.
9. GARDENCITY LANDS by SAFEDRIVERMAN - is a rap song about land that was owned by the Canadian Coast Guard in Richmond, British Columbia.
10. This Land is Your Land "Canada" by The Travellers - "This Land: The Travellers Centennial Album" (1967) features songs that were composed by American and Canadian writers:
Early Morning Rain by Gordon Lightfoot.
This Land is Your Land by Woody Guthrie.
What Did You Learn in School by Tom Paxton.
Where Have the Buffalo Gone by Buffy Sainte-Marie.
11. 140+ Year Old Limestone Buildings in Stonewall- (Manitoba) - many of Kingston, Ontario's endangered landmarks were constructed with limestone--the Kingston Penitentiary, Prison for Women and the Rockwood Asylum.